Contact Center Services
SCC Services Group provides a wide variety of services to small, medium and large companies that utilize a call center to support their business model. Our Contact Center, Marketing and Technology Professionals have many years of hands-on experience in all areas of the customer contact discipline and across industries that include financial services, banking, travel and telecommunications.
Contact Center Consulting
Contact Center Operations Evaluation
We evaluate existing contact center operational environments and identify specific work process and contact center technologies that will enhance and or improve a clients overall center performance. We provide insight into cost savings opportunities with the validation of business plans, operational process’ and performance measurements supporting specific business initiatives. These opportunities are then illustrated in supporting ROI documentation.
An initial Discovery Review Process allows us to understand your current operation and identify areas where improvement can be made.
Typically our Discovery Reviews focus in the following areas:
- Performance Reports
- Current Policies and Operating Procedures
- Work Flows
- Utilization of Current Technology
- Internal Communication Process
- Training and Development
- Career Path Opportunities
- Recruiting, Interview and Hiring Process
- Staff Utilization
- Quality Assurance Process
- Company Culture
Contact Center Startup / Relocation / Consolidation
We provide clients with technical planning expertise to determine capacity thresholds for current and/or new contact center facilities. This is critical to recognizing when contact center operations and infrastructure utilization have exceeded acceptable capacities. This affords our clients with advance notice as to when contact center expansion is necessary and allows timely alignment of contact center resources and infrastructure during execution of contact center expansion.
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Contact Center Site Location
- Facility / Floor Plan Design
- Technology Architecture Design
- Utilization of Current Technology
- Contact Center Staffing
- Project Management and Implementation
- Develop Policies and Procedures
- Management Tools and Performance Reports
If needed recommendations can also be made to determine whether virtual centers or a consolidation of existing centers may be in the best interest of the organization to achieve corporate objectives.
The business of making powerful connections with customers is in the midst of unprecedented change. With this change comes the opportunity for marketing to add value to the enterprise in ways that have never before been possible. No corporate function has evolved more dramatically than marketing. Once a fairly discrete department within the organization, marketing is more and more often being asked to fulfill a far more significant role with implications for the entire enterprise.
Our highly experienced Brand Marketing team has been at the leading edge of the marketing profession. Our efforts through marketing engagements have allowed companies to expand their reach in the consumer and business-to-business marketplace.
In addition we have developed the following instincts:
- Curiosity to seek new ways to connect to consumers
- Ability to envision the global future of Brands
- Listening to customer’s voices and insights
- Seek out strategic direction
- Work hand-in-glove with innovators
- Rapid Response
- Execution to deliver on big ideas
- Fortitude to make marketing accountable
- Determined to be where the customers are
We have the experience and the ability to provide you outsourced contact center services that include Sales, Customer Care and Fulfilment Services. We offer competitive rates and best of class operational processes while assisting and delivering to our clients proven customer contact solutions that reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
We can assist our clients with:
- Seasonal Call Spikes
- Sales and Lead Generation
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Continuity Planning
- Customer Retention Initiatives
- Win – Back Programs
SCC Services Group has the experience to identify and leverage very competitive rates, state of the art technology and best of class operational processes with third party offshore providers. We can assist and deliver to our clients proven customer contact offshore solutions that reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
We are positioned to assist our clients in the following manner:
- Identify the “right” offshore service provider which can deliver a total customer relationship solution that integrates a robust range of products tailored specifically to meet our client’s needs.
- Identify an end-to-end contact center solution, which includes virtually any channel of inbound and outbound customer communication.
- Assist in the transition with Experienced Migration Management & Rapid Implementation to ensure smooth delivery.
- Facilitate a Proof of Concept with an offshore provider (minimum of 25 seats).
- Identify offshore facilities that have multi-lingual representatives with fluency (oral and written) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Japanese.
- Help achieve a 25% – 30 % cost reduction on total contact center operational costs.
Contact Center Human Capital Management
We are highly proficient in assisting companies like yours identify, hire, develop and retain a high performance workforce. Find the “right fit” candidates for the job, utilizing comprehensive, effective and efficient hiring tools and coaching processes. You will receive straightforward actionable information, support and reporting. We offer 24/7 Internet based, easy to administer (or we can do it for you) workplace validated, state of the art, customized job models, assessment tools and support. All assessments have been developed and are maintained in accordance with EEOC guidelines.
- Maximize Productivity and Profitability
- Reduce attrition
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Shorten time to productivity
- Decrease training terminations and expense
- Reduce absenteeism
- Benchmark to best performers
- Improve profitability
Findings from an August 2007 industry survey reported that annual average contact center attrition continues to run at approximately 30% and results in an average annual direct/hard cost of $180,000+ for a 100 seat contact center. Additionally, a 1% increase in customer churn results in a 1% decrease in revenue. The financial impact of consistently hiring “right” results in significant bottom line improvement. We can help you improve your ROI.
Our approach is to focus on the practical application and everyday execution of a customer centric strategy and its seamless adoption to being an integral part of a company’s culture. This is accomplished by assisting our clients explore their strategic intent to align systems, culture and front-line behavior for customer service and care delivery.
Among the curriculums we provide for Agents and Supervisors for inbound and outbound contact centers:
- Manager / Supervisor Leadership Training
- Effective Coaching and Constructive Counseling
- Managing Change
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Effective Communication